About Lancaster Beekeepers
Lancaster Beekeepers Club a friendly group of hobbyist beekeepers who meet regularly throughout the year to share our experiences and develop our beekeeping skills.
- Chairman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adrian Law – Vice Chairman
- Emma Wright Crooks – Secretary – email@example.com
- Jenny Webster – Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Rees – Membership Secretary
- Kirsti Ashworth – Programme & Coordinator
- Mark Stott – Education & Examination Coordinator, Apiary coordinator
- Montse Auldadell-Mestre – Swarm Coordinator
- Dave Wareing – Swarm & Asian Hornet Coordinator
- Paul Wightman-Smith – Marketing Coordinator
- Tracy Hornby – Health & Safety Lead
- Mark Stott & Emma Wright-Crooks
A branch of The Lancashire and North West Beekeepers Association which was founded in 1889, the Lancaster Branch was formed in 1942.
There is no specific boundary but we broadly operate in the Lancaster and Morecambe area from the coast in the west to the Pennines in the east, from the river Kent in the north to the river Wyre in the south. The club welcomes new members and operates training courses for all who require them.