Lancaster Beekeepers Club a friendly, growing group of hobbyist beekeepers who meet regularly throughout the year to share our experiences and develop our beekeeping skills. Membership currently exceeds 100 members.
- Jenny Gilpin - Chairman and Director - email@example.com
- Sue Counsell - Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Boswell-Challand - Training Officer - email@example.com
- Mark Cullen - Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Wilson - Non-Executive Director - email@example.com
- Nadia Mazza - Non-Executive Director and Training Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Stott - Apiary coordinator
Originally a branch of The Lancashire and North West Beekeepers Association which was founded in 1889, the Lancaster Branch was formed in 1942.
In 2010 the Branch became Lancaster Beekeepers, a charitable company limited by guarantee and directly affiliated to the British Beekeepers, Association. Its registered Office is located at Bootstrap Accountants: 35 Railway Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 1EZ. Registered in England No: 6845424, its charity registration number is 112891.
There is no specific boundary but we broadly operate in the Lancaster and Morecambe area from the coast in the west to the Pennines in the east, from the river Kent in the north to the river Wyre in the south. The club welcomes new members and operates training courses for all who require them.
Lancaster Beekeepers Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no.1128919 and a Company Registered in England and wales No 06845424. Lancaster Beekeepers Limited registered office: 35 Railway Road, Blackburn, Lancashire,